Reilly Hodgson is an analog photographer and creative director
working from Toronto, Canada.
He is interested in examining the line between passion and nihilism.
Please feel free to get in touch:
email / cv / 1 647 678 2689
No Fun Press
Blood of the Young
blog / news
|I am a photographer and creative director currently based in Toronto, Canada.
Founder of No Fun Press & Blood of the Young Zine.
I'm available for freelance work. Please send any questions about that, or about buying prints, to my email.
Find me online:
email | tumblr | flickr | blood of the young zine | no fun press
Selected 2012 Exhibitions
• Let It Go!, Aurora Cultural Centre, Aurora, Canada (solo)
• Color Magazine presents Never Comply, Dutil, Vancouver, Canada
• Format Perspective, Oz Studios, Toronto, Canada
• Independent Photographers Union presents: Blood of the Young, Create Studios, Brighton, UK.
• Creative Type, Cooper Cole Gallery, Toronto, Canada
• Photocopy Club London, Beach Gallery, London, UK.
• Dark Arts Take Over, Grape & Grain, San Mateo, CA.
Selected 2011 Exhibitions
• Dying Breed, 285 Dundas, Toronto
• Uplift: Vol. I, Creatures Creating Gallery, Toronto
• I've Zine the Darkness, Galerie Dieschönestadt, Halle
• The Cheaper Show (10th annual), Vancouver
• Self Publish Be Happy's Summer Exhibit Tour, Krakow Photomonth, Krakow
• Self Publish Be Happy's Summer Exhibit Tour, International Photo Book Festival, Kessel
• Self Publish Be Happy's Summer Exhibit Tour, Flash Forward Festival, Boston
• Self Publish Be Happy's Summer Exhibit Tour, PhotoIreland 2011, Dublin
Selected 2010 Exhibitions
• Born Into This, Sennate Gallery, Toronto
• Small Victories (presented by Booooooom), Little Mountain Gallery, Vancouver
• Publish It Yourself, Maison d'Art Bernard Anthonioz, Paris
• Diagonal Zine Exhibition, Space 221a, Vancouver
• Creative Control, Baltimore Book Festival, Baltimore
• Get Well Soon, 107 Shaw Gallery, Toronto
• Small Victories (presented by Booooooom), Above Second Gallery, Hong Kong
• OCADU, Toronto (Photography)
• Emily Carr University, Vancouver (Printmaking & Fine Art)
• Field Trip Magazine issue 2 (Cafe Royal Books)
• Nowhere Fast Photo Journal: Issue 3, Issue 4
• Ne Te Promène Donc Pas Toute Nue! (Nofound Project)
• Romka Magazine #4
• Things Have Got To Be Bad Somewhere (2012)
• Kiss It Goodbye (2011)
• Why Me? (2010)
• Count Me Out (2010)
• C inical Depression (2010)
• Who Cares (with Dimitri Karakostas, 2010)
• ∞ (2009)
• TRH II (2009)
• TRH (2009)
• All Kinds of Danger (2007)
• Toyota Scion Artist Session Grant winner 2010
• Government of Ontario Summer Company Grant 2011